Code of Conduct/Expectations/Mission Statements
- Swinging at the Sands (SATS) is a place to dance, socialize, and enjoy each other’s company.
- SATS discourages political or social debates. Leave drama of any kind at home.
- SATS expects all attendees to be respectful and nice to one another at all times.
- SATS celebrates inclusion and diversity.
- SATS does not tolerate “isms” – sexism, racism, ageism, heterosexism, and any other form of oppression designed to harm one another. Please act accordingly.
- If an individual or situation is causing you distress at our dance, please see April Prince or another SATS manager and we will address the issue at hand.
- We love our attendees. We want our attendees to love each other. Bring all the love you have to SATS!
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves rudely or inappropriately. SATS staff will be the final arbiter.